please sponsor me!

justgiving.com/jene please sponsor me to help me reach my target of £1000! justgiving.com/jene

Tuesday 10 May 2011

well i'm overdue an update.

Two crashes, about 20 bruises and 200 creme eggs later and mountain mayhem is suddenly just around the corner! Next week I have a 12 hour cycle in the gym to test my knees and see how I get on. Although I suspect its going to be HORRID!

I've also, in a fit of impulse after a sunny ride, entered Deg yn Llandegla - or, for those not in the know, a ten hour enduro mountain bike race. I may change my mind after mountain mayhem though! But it would be nice to race on my doorstep! I probably should have just done the ten hour race in the first place...

Work was too long today.. im really too tired to update properly. tomorrow is the day for an update. honestly.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment