please sponsor me!

justgiving.com/jene please sponsor me to help me reach my target of £1000! justgiving.com/jene

Monday 16 May 2011

T-17 hours!

Well tomorrow's the big day. The first of my three big challenges. A 12 hour spin at the gym I work at, St Davids Village Health & Fitness.

So firstly, a big thanks to them for letting me take up a small patch of reception for 12 hours and plaster info about the spin on the notice boards and reception! I'm now off to tesco to stock up on pasta, bananas and chocolate (the ultimate endurance food?!) before having an early night and letting myself panic a bit about what i've let myself in for!

What's amazed me so far is how much support i've been offered and just how willing so many people are to support me and Breakthrough :)

I don't really have much else to say! I just felt I needed a post incase I die during tomorrows spin - it could happen, i'm really not that fit!


ahhhh! I'll update tomorrow with how it went...

Jene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment