please sponsor me!

justgiving.com/jene please sponsor me to help me reach my target of £1000! justgiving.com/jene

Thursday 17 March 2011

i feel like i need an update..

...but i've not really done anything this week...


  • 7 ish hours in the saddle since monday
  • +2kg in toast and jam! 
  • still no chocolate or cheese whatsoever (sadface!)
  • 7 days in a row at work 
  • an hour playing on the weights at work (nothing i could call training though!)
  • a TERRIFYING first ride in the dark using my new lights :) pictures to follow shortly
I'm also a little bit worried that my knee is starting to niggle after about an hour of riding - which could be a problem if i'm planning on riding for 24! But i've whined at Dan (my PT) and I now have a nice knee/ lower back strengthening programme to work on over the next 3 weeks and then hopefully I can start putting in some long rides...

unprepared? me?! :D

I've got my Challenge £1000 ID card through from Breakthrough as well, so I can go and order some fundraising bits now too, which is fun... pink pins, balloons and posters! It' starting to feel like i'm actually doing something properly now :)

The rest of this weeks plans involves toast, cake and short rides... i'll start properly next week! I also need to find someone who loves me or will help me for chocolate/beer/cake and take some photo's of me riding so I can put them on sponsorship photos... but that would require organisation... and friends living nearby!


it's time for more toast i think... i miss cheese...


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment