please sponsor me!

justgiving.com/jene please sponsor me to help me reach my target of £1000! justgiving.com/jene

Sunday 13 March 2011

Argh - failure!

Okay - So it looks like the Lent challenge is a non-starter! I can't live of fruit/veg/seeds without being STARVING all the time (esp whilst i'm working!!) So lent has been abandoned - I'm going to just give up meat/alcohol/dairy (inc. chocolate) and all sweets/crisps/junk as a personal challenge, but bread/rice/pasta is back on the menu... and as that doesn't sound quite as epic as a complete fast (I lack the willpower to starve myself!) i'm not going to go down the sponsorship route and instead will focus on Mountain Mayhem and the Lands End-John O'Groats challenge instead...

The first of which (mountain mayhem) suddenly seems quite close! 97days! I did just spend £300 on new bike lights though which I am VERY excited to go and try on wednesday! :D Even if it has cost me the best part of two weeks wages!

Despite this, I've done very little training! Although i'm off for a back-to-back 90 mins of Spinning on tuesday after an hour of training with Dan so that should kick start things a little bit!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment