please sponsor me!

justgiving.com/jene please sponsor me to help me reach my target of £1000! justgiving.com/jene

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Beginning challenges 1 & 2...



Pre Lent Prep! 
Yesterday I ate... cheerios's, apples (x 3), apple & butterscotch cake, cheese & pickle sandwich (am), cheese on toast (pm), jelly snakes, 9 pancakes and caramel chocolate buttons... and at that point my memory fails... but i do remember going to bed feeling very sick!! 


And just for girly purposes (whereby there is always an ongoing weight loss goal)...at the start of my challenge I weighed 56kg exactly and my scales reckon I had a body fat % of 24.2%... we'll see where that ends up! 


Challenge 1, Day 1: LENT

  • Craving? Macaroni Cheese
All I can say so far is that I feel like a sheep! I need to eat CONSTANTLY to try and stay full! Which has it's positives I suppose as I get to eat all the time... not so good for weight loss though! Today i've mostly been eating raisins, apples and salad... although I covered the salad in tomato juice, so it's almost like a salad cereal, although not as satisfying. Tomorrow's plan will involve melon and avocado (though not together). 


I know i've only just started... but I think I may actually manage this!  



Challenge 2, Day 1: Mountain Mayhem (MM)

  • 42 minutes on the spin bike
Well, the plan had been to go up to Llandegla and go for a ride round the 18km red (or even the 11km blue if I was feeling lazy)... and whilst I made it up there - and avoided the temptation to buy a creme egg... I then just spent two hours in the skills area playing on the jumps :D 




not much more to report at the moment so i'm going to try and get an early-ish night as i'm in work at 6 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment